MACHINE PRODUCTION FOR PLASTICS INDUSTRY
We create assembly stations and auxiliary equipment for the assembly process.
- automatic tightening components equipped with angle and torque measurement (we use DEPRAG, BOSCH);
- radial (orbital) riveting machines, rotary riveting machines with simultaneous single- or multiple-point riveting (preferred supplier of riveting machines: BALTEC);
- machines for the assembly and auto-test of tightness of the components after assembly (based on ATEQ apparatuses);
- assembly machines for press-fitting, crimping, the so-called toxing, pressing and other operations related to the process of the customer.
The assembly equipment we manufacture is very often fitted with measurement and control systems: a typical application of the auto-test is to check the force and displacement relationship during the assembly process (force and travel control).Test applications use for example:
- testing the tightness (by checking the leakage values) of finished components and permanent marking of the product (inkjet printers);
- testing the tightness (pressure drop in closed container – “volume”) of finished components and permanent marking of the product (inkjet printers).
Scope of services
We communicate the knowledge acquired during the above stages to your development and maintenance employees. We also provide the support of automation engineers and programmers during the first production start-ups and for the agreed production time.