EQUIPMENT FOR HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES INDUSTRY
Household appliances industry
We create assembly stations and auxiliary equipment for the assembly process.
- automatic tightening components equipped with angle and torque measurement (we use DEPRAG, BOSCH);
- radial (orbital) riveting machines, rotary riveting machines with simultaneous single- or multiple-point riveting (preferred supplier of riveting machines: BALTEC);
- machines for the assembly and auto-test of tightness of the components after assembly (based on ATEQ apparatuses); – assembly machines for press-fitting, crimping, the so-called toxing, pressing and other operations related to the process of the customer.
The assembly equipment we manufacture is very often fitted with measurement and control systems: a typical application of the auto-test is to check the force and displacement relationship during the assembly process (force and travel control).Test applications use for example:
- testing the tightness (by checking the leakage values) of finished components and permanent marking of the product (inkjet printers);
- testing the tightness (pressure drop in closed container – “volume”) of finished components and permanent marking of the product (inkjet printers).